Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day ?


The days are flying by, so much so that I'm losing track. This wedding thing is pretty much consuming all my time and energy, getting worse the closer the big day nears.

Speaking of consuming....the above photo is one of the trays of chocolate truffles and fudge that will be available at the wedding. Of course, I will just sit with this in front of me and not even touch a crumb. I'll probably be sipping on a Myoplex while everybody around me in gorging on all the delicacies.

yeah, right

I'll have some work to do once this thing is over.

2 comments:

CiCi said...

Best wishes on your wedding and for your continued self care and good health. When we get older, especially if we have not taken care of ourselves along the way, we want to be fit but we aren't used to the work it takes to get back in shape. I hope you accomplish your goals.

Jay said...

Thanks technobabe!