Wednesday, February 27, 2008

C1W2D3

Whew!

I think this bug is has finally wound it's way through my body. My voice is still a bit croaky and my energy level is a little on the low side, but I feel ready to rejoin the living.

This was a good opportunity to see if I could continue the Body for Life even when my body didn't feel like it had much life in it. Though I was sick, I continued to eat healthy. Of course, I didn't do any intense exercise but I tried to stay as active as possible.

These things happen. Just because you are trying to live healthy doesn't make you immune to illness or injury. What I've found that is important is to not just throw up your hands and say "screw it" because things aren't working out as planned.

I'm back on track and getting stronger. My weight is down to 211 from 225. My motivation is high. I'm achieving my goals.

No comments: