Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Today Sucked

This day totally sucked eggs.  This was the morning that I went to the dentist to have a couple of teeth yanked out of my skull.  In preparation for the ordeal, I was prohibited from eating or drinking after 10pm last night.  That means waking up with no breakfast, no water, NO COFFEE.

So you can imagine I didn't start off with a particularly bubbly mood.  Follow the rest of today with pain.  Once the anesthetic wore off, it felt as if somebody hit me in the jaw with a hammer.  Painkillers help...barely...but all in all, this is turning into one very long day.  To top it all off, I think I may have lost my southern accent along with the teeth.  I dunno...maybe it's just the swelling.

On the plus side.....I probably lost a couple of pounds due to not feeling much like eating anything.  Not exactly a diet plan I want to keep.

No comments: