Thursday, August 16, 2007

Day Minus 16

Been a while, hasn't it?

Well, you know what they say about the best laid plans of mice and men. The thing is...my life has been extremely busy for the last month. Major changes in processes at my job have taken a bunch of time. Then I had to do a bunch of training; both getting and giving.

Time just slipped away...and so did the challenge.

I still try to eat healthy. I don't exercise near enough but I'm keeping my weight under control, if not actually losing any pounds. I haven't given up on this. Oh no. Not by a long shot.

See that little countdown counter in the upper right? On September 3rd, me and a lot of other people are all going to do the 12-week challenge together.

Please stand by.

2 comments:

Shane Leighton Photography said...

Hi Jay! Just was looking around for other bloggers doing BFL and I happenned upon your blog. I will be following along with interest once you get underway. Good luck!

Shane

Jay said...

I have just spent quite a bit of time at your blog. Great stuff, Shane!