Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Day 31

Just an update on my progress. My weight as of the last free day was 210 lbs with 32 % body fat.

Not impressive? Nothing that would elicit awe and wonder? No chance of starting an empire as a weight loss guru selling books and exercise DVDs?

Maybe not....but consider.....

I started at 217.5 with a whopping 36.5 percent of that in body fat. In the last month, I've managed to lose 12.2 pounds of that fat while gaining 4.7 lbs of muscle in it's place.

This is the way it works, folks. We don't gain the weight overnight and we sure can't get rid of it quickly. What I am doing with BFL is more than just getting to a lower number on the scale, I'm trying to build muscle as well. It takes time. It takes work.

I'm getting there.

2 comments:

m said...

awesome! Congrats!

Boyd said...

OMG Jay thanks for visiting my site blogsite :)