Thursday, May 29, 2008

Before Photos

Posted by Picasa

I have a considerable collection of before photos. Thanks to the convenience of digital cameras, I actually have a couple hundred of the horrid things floating around in my computer. I started looking through them this morning after hearing a fellow challenger, Brian , mention that he had loads of before pictures....each looking a bit worse than those earlier.

I'm kinda in the same boat. Part of the whole challenge is to take before and after photos of yourself. I mean, you can use all types of weight and measurement statistics to gauge a transformation but...let's face it....the proof is in the visual difference between the start and the end. As well, looking at an unflinching view of one's body is a hell of a motivator and wake up call about your physical condition.

Still; I have no after photos.

I seem to be documenting a transformation...but not in the direction I had intended.

No comments: