Sunday, March 13, 2011

Free Day Treat

Free day...or that one day of the week where I don't worry about what I'm eating or how much. I suppose I could spend all day eating all kinds of crap but that would kind of defeat the purpose of changing my habits; of eating healthy foods, even when I eat a lot of them. So I eat what I eat during the week but have seconds. I have treats as well, such as a delicious pint of chocolate milk.

Yeah, I know, there is a lot of opinion about whether milk is good for you or not. The chemical flavored stuff in cardboard cartons you buy in stores that come from cow factories, loaded with hormones, and spiked with corn syrup...yeah....that stuff is poison. The stuff pictured above though....mmmmm. It's from a local dairy. No additives. No hormones. Just fresh milk in a glass bottle that tastes like I remembered as a boy.

Once a Sunday. I wait all week for it.

No comments: