Monday, February 03, 2014

I'm Back!

Good lord...it's been a while.  The last time I posted was way back during Halloween.  Now that is gone along with Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, and even the Super Bowl.

Time flies.

I am healthier than I was last October though.  I've been eating properly and have gotten into the habit of exercising daily.  Still have diabetes...which sucks...but I suppose that if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have near the motivation to take better care of my body.  A Pyrrhic trade off maybe.  Who knows?  Anyway, the photo above signals the beginning of a 12-week Body for Life Challenge.  I finally mustered the courage to download the photos.  I've kept the really revealing ones to myself for right now, but it's not as horrible as it has been in the past.  Since my heart attack, I've lost about 15 lbs and have kept it off.

AND I AM STILL COMPLETELY NICOTINE FREE!

All in all...starting off this year better than many others.

No comments: