Thursday, March 13, 2014

Warm for Form

There were two very different type of people at the gym this morning.  One was a dude that appeared to load massive amounts of weights and almost bust a gut doing one or two reps before moving on to something else.  Basically, wandering all over the gym trying a little of this and a little of that, but not really having any plan.  The other was a rather smallish woman who was doing multiple reps, increasing the weight a bit with each set, and maintaining absolutely impeccable form.

Guess which one was making better use of their time?  Guess which one is, pound for pound, much stronger?

I think the woman may have thought I was ogling her but I was actually just studying what she was doing...because I wanted to copy for myself.  I was paying very close attention to how she was lifting.  I would hire her as a personal trainer because she evidently knew what she was doing.

The dude may have thought I was trying to hit on him since I was smiling when watching him too.

No comments: