Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Day 31

One month over. My weight is still hovering around 215 but I am noticing differences....small things that probably nobody else does but, nonetheless, pleasantly surprise me.

Such things as being able to put on and take off my jeans without unbuckling my belt and unbuttoning and unzipping. Just slip them off like a pair of pajamas. I'm also starting to sport that baggy britches look that is popular among some young folks.

And...this morning.....as I woke....I had my hand resting on a bicep and couldn't even believe it was my own arm.

Changes are happening.

2 comments:

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

I understood 100% your comment about the bicep. They do change...and it is a suprise.

Terry

Jay said...

I still rest my hand on my belly and think it's not mine...unfortunately, it is.