Monday, October 08, 2012

Trying Again.


Okay.  Back to square one with the base camp.  I'm really hoping that the staying up for three days is a fluke and the next couple of weeks will be a bit more sane.  Who would have thought that getting enough sleep every night would be harder than eating or exercise?  My temptation is to chuck the base camp requirement and just go right into an exercise program...but that route has never worked before, so I doubt it will work again.

12 days starting Tuesday.  If all goes as planned, I should finish by October 20th.  This will give me a Sunday to prep for the road ahead.  I hate not succeeding time after time but I guess it's not a total waste.  Being on the base camp part of the program is good for my mind and body.  Even if I don't make any progress toward weight loss and muscle gain...I just feel better.

And, after all, I guess that's the goal.

No comments: