Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day 4

Well hell....Another snowstorm right on cardio morning. A bit more risk than I want to take driving to the gym and I need to start off for work early in hopes that snowplows have been out last night.

So I fell back on my boot camp memories and did a little P.T. this morning. Push ups, sit ups, double time in place, just general calisthenics. Not the best cardio but better than sitting around complaining that everything is not going perfect for the challenge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn the snow and cold weather!

At least you got a little exercise.
I suppose I should quit complaining about not being able to get any cardio until we get our treadmill. I could always do the push ups, crunches, etc. I suppose I should start doing that.

Stick with it Jay! You can do this.
If you need support then give me a holler.
I've already lost 6 pounds since the 1st, quit smoking, and started eating healthy. And I swore I could never do it! Especially the smoking part. Damn, I thought I was hooked for good on those damn cigs!

Whether you know it or not, you are helping to motivate other people...including me!
:o)

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

Move someplace where there ain't no snow.

Jay said...

josh --- That's great! Especially giving up the cigs...that's my main demon.

terry --- I grew up in the desert. That's probably why I have trouble adapting to this white stuff that falls on the ground every winter.