Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Prep Work

Okay...so I realize that I've been pretty lousy about keeping this blog up to date. You know how it is; things come up, stuff needs to be done, other priorities require attention, and the days pass by faster than you think.

Anyway, most of what I've been doing these last few days has been thinking and preparing for the next challenge. I want it to be a good one. I want my meals and exercises planned out to the letter. I want to devise a way of monitoring progress (or lack of) that doesn't allow for any fudge factor. I'm trying to get my damn computer to work with my camera and software in order to put up some YouTube videos.

I'm TRYING to get over this vicious cold!

I'm wanting to go hard-core for this challenge. By the book and by the numbers.

I'm planning on starting on the 14th.

2 comments:

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

Being prepared will really put you ahead with your challenge.

PC's are great, as long as they are working and doing what you want. I just got a new one with Vista. So far, so good. Biggest issue is that I cannot use my Sony Vegas software. I do have another XP machine that I can use for my video editing so all is not lost.

Terry

Jay said...

I've found that not being prepared sets up little loopholes that you can fall through. Intentional or not, it gives me excuses to fail..and I don't want to give myself any more excuses.