Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Adjusting

I'm unable to go to the gym first thing this morning because, even though I'm normally off from work on Tuesdays, I have to zip over and teach a class.

Now....it use to be that I would just blow off the whole day, which would usually lead to blowing off the next day, then the week, month, and...well...you get the picture. However; I've joined a neat little gym that is open 24/7 and is virtually deserted right about the time I will finish with my class and head home.

It would be nice to be able to schedule my life so that the world runs on my timetable, but that isn't the way the universe works. Any goal requires the need for flexibility.

1 comment:

Nandu Green said...

Good luck on your work out - I admire your commitment - you are an inspiration. Interesting blog. Keeping fit at our age is a battle.