Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Like the Doodah Man


Cardio day...and what to do. I'm pretty much out of shape and didn't really want to go to the gym to hop on some piece of equipment, with the chance of hurting myself this early in the challenge. I also needed to go to the store and pick up a bit of cat food since the cats are certainly not restricting their caloric intake.

So I thought to kill two birds with one stone. The store is about a couple of miles with several hills in between. I timed my walking speed and hit several high points along the way as planned with a cardio. When I returned home I was drenched in sweat and my heart-rate was in a good zone, so I guess it worked.

By the end of this challenge, I would like to be able to do that same four mile walk...but running.

No comments: